B2B Industrial Packaging was born in Addison Ill. and has grown to one of the largest complete packaging solution providers in the world. We sell a full range of packaging equipment and supplies including steel strapping, stretch film, corrugated boxes, tape, and fasteners to more than 17,000 active clients and operate three state-of-the-art strapping and fastener tool repair facilities that service the entire U.S.
Along the way we have acquired dozens of companies across the U.S. that each retain their local authority and touch. This combination of local knowledge, local inventory, and local attention to detail along with national buying power is a consistently winning combination for our clients.
TWO POWERFUL BENEFITS FOR CLIENTS
- Local, family-operated companies provide our clients with a level of service they won’t find anywhere else. We have deliberately left each branch in the dedicated hands of the very people responsible for their success. These are people that know their neighbors and understand their needs.
- B2B Industrial Packaging contributes national buying power, strong vendor relationships and an expanded product range.
OUR PROMISE TO CLIENTS
Our 6-Point Best Service, Best Solutions Pledge promises customized products, expert services and attractive prices, while ensuring that neighborhood sales representatives serve as a valuable resource for clients with packaging challenges and logistics needs.
YOUR CARING NATIONAL NEIGHBOR
- Your "On-Site" Account Manager: Each client has a specific go-to person handling their account. This person knows the client well, what their business is, and understands individual needs. B2B Industrial Packaging sales representatives average 18 years’ experience selling strapping and other packaging products and make it a point to visit clients regularly.
- Your Inside Sales Contact: Each B2B Industrial Packaging sales representative has an inside client service person dedicated specifically to the sales rep and their clients. In the event the salesperson cannot be reached, the client always has a second contact that is familiar with the account. This means clients always deal with people who know their business.
- Timely Delivery: We proactively stock the materials clients need in our own warehouses. We ship same day and do not rely on the manufacturer or a wholesaler to process orders. We can even deliver strapping the same day or overnight for morning delivery.
- We Sell and Repair Tools/Equipment: Unlike most other packaging providers, we service what we sell - operating a banding/fastener tool repair facility at our Greater Chicago headquarters as well as second and third banding tool repair facilities in Salem, OR. and Sacramento, CA; providing national coverage for your packaging equipment with 16 equipment techs in eight states.
- 100% Satisfaction: We want clients to be completely satisfied with their orders. B2B Industrial Packaging works hard to resolves all issues but will accept returns on any material.