- Your privacy rights.
- Personal information that may be collected.
- Access to your personal information.
- How your information may be used, including, with whom, if anyone, it might be shared.
- Choices you have regarding the use of your personal information.
- How we safeguard your information.
- How you can access and, if necessary, change or delete your personal information.
When you link to any other site, you leave B2B Industrial Packaging's site, and we have no control over the activities or policies of other sites.
Your Privacy Rights
B2B Industrial Packaging respects your privacy rights:
- Right to Know. You have the right to know when we intend to collect personal information, what personal information is being or has been collected, where the data originated, how it will be used, and with whom it will be shared.
- Right to Consent. You have the right to opt-in for the use, disclosure, sale, or access to your personal information. You may revoke such consent at any time.
- Right to Prevent. You have the right to prevent our organization from sharing your personal information with third parties.
- Right to Request. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information on file.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we remove your personal information on file.
- Right to Pricing. We are prohibited from charging you a different price or refusing service if you exercised your privacy rights.
Personal Information Collected
Contact information collected is generally limited to your name, organization name (if applies), address, phone number, and e-mail address. Information is requested when you request or register to receive more information, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, sign up for an event or training, or order services.
B2B Industrial Packaging may request and/or collect additional information from you on a voluntary basis when you:
- Request information on or purchase our products or services.
- Participate in promotions or events.
- Send questions or comments via e-mail to B2B Industrial Packaging.
When you send an e-mail to us, we will not attempt to collect any personal information about you. We will only use the information contained in your e-mail to respond to your specific inquiry or comments in the e-mail. Since e-mail is a form of business communication, we may retain your information for a period of time and archive such information per B2B Industrial Packaging's retention requirements.
This site collects information about pages visited within the site. We may use this information to accurately count visitors across our websites and understand how they navigate and use our network of websites. B2B Industrial Packaging does not combine website traffic information with your personal information.
B2B Industrial Packaging does not:
- Share your information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Knowingly collect personal information on European Union (EU) residents.
- Collect, transmit, or store, personal information such as medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or information specifying the sex of the individual.
How Personal Data is Used
B2B Industrial Packaging collects, stores, and processes the information provided to us. We may use the information you submit to us to send you information on our products, services, and promotional materials. Specifically, we use your contact information for the following purposes:
- Respond to your specific inquiry or comments.
- Deliver services, including marketing communications, related to your request or use of our products and services.
- Alert you to special offers, updated information, new services, and related information from B2B Industrial Packaging.
- Allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
- Other forms of business correspondence.
Purchases made via the website may capture your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and payment information (e.g., credit/debit card, PayPal, etc.). B2B Industrial Packaging uses a third-party merchant for payment transactions.
We may use your information so we can improve the products and services we provide to better meet your needs. The demographic information (e.g., location, type of organization, services requested, etc.) you provide us with is collected by B2B Industrial Packaging and is not disclosed to third parties. This demographic information cannot be used to personally identify you. We may merge site visitation data with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, and we may use this information in aggregate to provide more relevant content.
B2B Industrial Packaging reserves the right to use "cookies" to enhance your experience at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that we place on your computer to help us accurately understand how many visitors are viewing a particular site, how often they visit that site, and the content viewed. B2B Industrial Packaging reserves the right to collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to third-party marketing firms, and to audit the use of our websites. When visitors request pages on our website, our servers may log the visitor's IP address. We do not link the IP address to your personally identifiable information.
Information passively collected by B2B Industrial Packaging includes log files that record website activity that gathers statistics about web user browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help B2B Industrial Packaging determine, among other things, how many and how often users visit our website, the pages visited, and other similar data. We also use the log file entries for internal marketing and demographic studies to constantly improve our online services.
Sharing of Information
B2B Industrial Packaging may share your personal information with outside entities hired to assist with B2B Industrial Packaging’s internal support operations (e.g., cloud service providers, packaging and mailing services, event registration, etc.). We only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. Third parties may also collect your personal information from other sources.
B2B Industrial Packaging does not sell or rent information collected from and about individuals to third parties. In the past 12 months, we have not sold or lent individual personal information to third parties. However, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your personal information may be transferred to B2B Industrial Packaging's successor or assigned, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
B2B Industrial Packaging may disclose your contact information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law including disclosure of information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, national security or law enforcement requests, or comply with legal process served on B2B Industrial Packaging.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of B2B Industrial Packaging and its website.
- Investigations of fraud, intellectual property right infringements, or other activity that is illegal.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of B2B Industrial Packaging employees, users of B2B Industrial Packaging products or services, or members of the public.
B2B Industrial Packaging only collects information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. In addition, we take appropriate steps to ensure the security and integrity of any information you provide to us.
Any information provided to us is stored in an access-controlled facility. Your information is protected from electronic threats by the use of firewalls, intrusion detection, anti-virus, anti-spyware, passwords, and related security mechanisms.
Update and Removal of Information
If you receive an e-mail and want to opt out, simply reply back to the e-mail requesting your address be removed from future communications or click the unsubscribe link, if provided.
You may at any time review, correct, amend, or delete the contact information we have for you. Simply contact us [ Link to Contact us page on website] to change, update, or have us remove your information. If your request is sent via e-mail, please include in your message the service or communication you received from us.
B2B Industrial Packaging has developed this website to be an enjoyable experience for visitors of all ages. B2B Industrial Packaging recognizes that some younger children may not understand some of the information contained on the website or how the website operates.
Most areas of this site are available to the general public, including those under the age of 13.
Children under the age of 13 should seek parents or guardian's consent before they provide any personal information to us.
Inquiries, Comments, or Complaints
Please submit any questions, comments, inquiries, or complaints to B2B Industrial Packaging using the contact us page on our website.