Stretch Wrap Machines
Wrapping pallets by hand is hard work!
- Loads are rarely wrapped consistently correct.
- Medical expenses and lost wages for employees harmed on the job costs the U.S. Economy over $40 billion per year.
- Specifically, over $15
billion in claims are due to the following types of injuries:
- Repetitive Motion
Could any of these injuries happen to you?
- Conventional hand film MUST be stretched over 150% to be effective
- On average, hand wrap is rarely stretched more than 20% – resulting in poorly wrapped pallets
- Conventional Hand Film is very wasteful, because when it is dropped on the ground, it hangs up on the edges!
B2B Industrial HAS THE AFFORDABLE AUTOMATED WRAPPING SOLUTION FOR YOUR NEEDS!!!
CALL 1-800-B2B Industrial1 (1-800-262-7231) TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
We can't find products matching the selection.
- Steel Strapping & Seals
- Steel Strapping ToolsSignode Steel Combination ToolsEconomy Strap Tools & DispensersSignode Steel Combination ToolsEconomy Strap Tools & Dispensers
- Plastic Strapping & Seals
- Corrugated Boxes
- Plastic Strapping ToolsEconomy Strap Tools & DispensersEconomy Strap Tools & Dispensers
- Misc Equipment & AccessoriesExclusive Signode AccessoriesTool Suspension SystemsExclusive Signode AccessoriesTool Suspension Systems
- Stretch Wrap Machines
- Carton Closing Tools & Staples
- Woven Polyester Strapping
- Stretch Wrap
- Teknika USA Tools
- Industrial Nailers
- AutoFeed Screw Driving Systems
- Repair & Service
- Signode Strapping Machines
- Used Contractor Tools
- Tape and Edgeboard